The following key environmental policy aims and objectives shall be the responsibility of all Linpic Limited employees:
- We shall conduct our operations to comply with environmental legislation and to minimise the risk of any type of pollution.
- We shall minimise the use of energy and raw materials, especially materials that are harmful to the environment, and make maximum use of recycled materials where possible.
- We shall recycle waste wherever possible and safely dispose of waste that cannot be recycled.
- We shall educate, train and motivate employees to carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We shall encourage our suppliers and customers to adopt sound environmental practices.
- We shall maintain an open information policy towards all parties that are affected, interested or involved in our activities and ensure effective relations are maintained with the local community.
- We shall regularly review our environmental performance and policy aiming for continuous improvement and to minimise any adverse environmental impact resulting from our activities.